Llanfallteg Village Fete - Friday 1st September 2023
Postponement due to weather: This event has been re-scheduled from the original date of Saturday 22nd July 2023, to the new date of Friday 1st September 2023 due to weather.
The Llanfallteg Village Fete returns on Friday 1st September 2023 (originally postponed from 22nd July due to weather) from 2pm til 5pm+. This fantastic family day out is a traditional village fete full of activities, games, stalls, music and delicious food to keep the whole family entertained.
The event is a key fundraiser for Llanfallteg Park, which is a charity owned playing field run by volunteers, we don't recieve County Council funding or revenue and so rely on self funding through events like the Village Fete, grant applications and kind donations.
Download the Village Fete Poster;
- Date: Friday 1st September 2023 (Formally 22/07/23 postponed due to weather).
- Time: 2pm until 5pm.
- Where: Llanfallteg Playing Fields, SA34 0UN | What3Words: decorator.gladiators.gladiators | Here's a map.
- Entry cost: £1 per adult | Children under 16 years go Free.
- Costs: Notable costs include, £2 all day access to the Waterslide + Kids Craft per child. Most activities / stalls £1, £0.50, £0.20p or free. Raffle operated by Henllanfallteg Community Association.
- Parking: Limited parking available, see stewards | Please consider lift sharing | Park responsibly & keep residential access / roads clear.
- Dogs: Sorry, no dogs are allowed in the Playing Field at this event, or at any time in the year. However The Plash Inn beer garden does allow dogs.
- Notes: Some advertised activities may differ on the day due to re-arrangements made for the new event date. There is no craft and horticultural show this year (subject to change), we are looking to arrange the show for Mid September 2023.
The Plash inn will be open from 2pm and will be serving a BBQ from 5pm.